Monday, September 10, 2012

My Big Frame

frame4
I’ve had this big empty frame for some time now.
It’s actually the inner part of another frame I got at a thrift store.
This past weekend I decided to do something with it.

frame2
I simply wrapped it with strips of fabric then stapled bakers twine to each side.

frame3
Then I used small clothespins to pin up some of my favorite photos.

frame1
I really love how it turned out.

I needed something large for over the couch but something that can’t be broken.

This is our front room that we keep pretty open and free of breakables as this is the one room the kids are allowed to throw balls, wrestle and have light saber fights.  :)

I'm kinda over the red though. 
But our house is on the market so I'm not looking to start painting anything now.

I did paint one room before it went on...the playroom.
I don't think I ever showed you...maybe tomorrow.:)

1 comment:

Erika said...

love this.I have a perfect spot for one , above my desk!Thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails